All 6 art Reviews

IMPLODED LOAD IMPLODED LOAD

Holy shit, your fucking stuff rules, man! That's exactly the kind of style I like: clean, gory and simple. Very nice!

TheMarooned responds:

Haha Thanks dude!

Birthday Boy Birthday Boy

They're gonna have a hard time cutting the umbilical cord.

TheMarooned responds:

there gonna have a hard time with everything for that child

Flesh-Fiend pages 5 and 6 Flesh-Fiend pages 5 and 6

While I love the style and the level of detail on the demons you might want to try more diverse angles when it comes to action scenes, or scenes that have some sort of impact. All your perspectives are sort of parallel to the characters. (Sorry, if it didn't really make sense to you, I'm not really familiar with terminology. ) One thing I really like is the expression of the demon on the last panel! Keep it up!

SMOKER9 responds:

Thank you! Yeah I need to work on some different angles to my scenes. Practice makes perfect.

Those Chilly Summer Days Those Chilly Summer Days

Man, you've really got some potential, especially with the hard perspective you tried to pull of here. The line art is kind of sloppy compared to the other pieces you did. Also you should pay attention to the lighting. Assuming the room he's in doesn't have any lighting (lamps, light bulbs and such) you might have wanted to make the walls behind the character darker and put some more shadows on the left side of his body. But it's a really good piece overall, and I really love the peaceful feel it gives to me.

Denomy responds:

Like I said, I know it's not the best work I did but I really like it and like you mentioned, I could have put some more shadows in some places. But the thing is when I started drawing it I wasn't even thinking about uploading it that's why I did this messy line art not expecting I would go that far as to give it colors and background or even shadows. I know I could have done it better and I was actually thinking about redoing the drawing in the future. I really appreciate your critique and I'm glad you at least like the peacful feels it gives.

Johnny the schitzo Johnny the schitzo

You have a really nice way to illustrate retardation. Very expressive and satisfying.

Boykidwonder responds:

O thanks buddy

Overwatch: D.va (School-Girl) #cutiesaterday Overwatch: D.va (School-Girl) #cutiesaterday

I don't wanna seem too mean but there are quite a few things that are wrong with this drawing. First of all you need a light source and make your shadows fall accordingly. Secondly I would advise you not to use default blur brushes for your shading. It usually just turns out mediocre. I would advise you trying some custom brushes of some sort if you have the possibility. Also you might wanna work on your anatomy. The width of one of her hands is about half of the width of her chest. Also the fingers look stubby. They're also too big for the forearms. You might also want to work on your cloth folds and such. Otherwise I wish you luck!